Malin competed in the Master Chef Sweden 2022 and ended up in an impressive seventh place. Since childhood, she has been hanging out with her father, Johnny Albertson, on an elk, deer, and forest bird hunting expedition. As a full-time working mom of two kids, there aren’t many hunting days in the year, but there’s always venison in the freezer. She exchanged grouse breasts for a pizza with her father, Johnny.
Malins pizza dough
Pizza dough for 4 people:
700 gm Tipo “00” flour
5 gm fresh yeast
370 grams of water
15 grams of salt
15 grams olive oil
1. Put the flour and yeast into a helper with a dough hook.
2. Slowly pour the water into the flour. It is important that the flour absorbs as much water as possible, which will give the edges more crispy. Mix on minimum speed for 5 minutes.
3. After 5 minutes, mix the salt and continue driving at minimum speed for 5 minutes.
4. Pour olive oil and double speed one onto the kitchen assistant. Drive at that speed for another 5 minutes. Total time 15 minutes.
5. Put the dough on a baking tray, brush the dough with olive oil so that it does not dry out. Let it rest for 20 minutes at normal room temperature.
6. Then divide the dough into four pieces and roll and roll.
7. If you want to eat pizza on the same day, it should be fermented for 4-5 hours at room temperature. Otherwise, let them rest for 1-2 hours at room temperature. Cover well with plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator to simmer slowly, 24 hours before use.
8. We take out the dough and let it warm to room temperature again. Bake pizza the way you want it and add your favorite toppings. Bake as hot as possible – preferably on a grill over a pizza stone for best results!
Fully grilled mousse thighs with accessories
A creamy, savory green sauce with parsley, capers, and anchovies, topped with a light, sour herbal oil with plenty of summer flavor, both on the same plate. An exciting and beautiful tasting break all together.
1 leg of moose, or other venison
Salt, pepper and thyme
Let the meat reach room temperature before placing it on the grill. Season the salt and pepper well around the entire piece of meat and rub with a generous amount of fresh herbs and oil. Place the meat on the grill and let it have a nice grilling surface. Use a meat thermometer to keep track of the internal temperature. Turn the meat from time to time. Stop grilling at 56-60°C depending on how you want to cook it. At 56 degrees it’s a little deadlier and at 60 degrees it’s medium. Take the meat and let it rest for at least 10 minutes. Cut it into slices. You can also cook ready-made meat at 125 degrees in the oven, according to the grill surface on the outside grill.
Grilled root vegetables
4 sticks parsnips
4 carrots in chopsticks
Fresh herbs like thyme and thyme
Peel the parsnip and carrots and cut into long sticks. Mix with fresh herbs, olive oil, salt and pepper. Put the root vegetables in a grill basket and place them on the grill. Turn around every now and then.
Sauce 1: green sauce
1 bundle parsley
2 tablespoons of capers
1-2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 dl olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice + grated lemon peel, to taste
Place the parsley leaves, capers, and anchovies in a food processor or using a blender stick for a few seconds. Do not chop the garlic finely and mix. Mix Dijon mustard. Pour in the oil a little at a time. Mix lemon juice. Bibra. Be careful not to salt, as both capers and anchovies are salty. Variety: Many green sauce recipes include a handful of fresh green mint, and other recipes include a few leaves of fresh basil. an experience!
Sauce 2: Green Herbal Oil
1 bundle parsley
1 deciliter of baby spinach
1 deciliter of light olive oil or rapeseed oil
1 small garlic clove, peeled and minced
1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
1 cream of salt
Mix all ingredients smoothly using a hand mixer. Pour into a clean bottle as is or leave for an hour. You can then squeeze through a sieve cloth.
Finely chopped chives
Fresh baked salmon pizza
Choose lighter pizza flavors to accentuate the premium aurora flavour: crème fraîche, fastbutton cheese and grated lemon peel. Orre is a delicacy, but you can of course add any tender venison to your pizza.
4 people (to start)
1-2 stabbing breasts
Salt and Pepper
butter for frying
Fry the grouse breast for a few minutes in a pan with butter, salt and pepper. Pour the grouse with butter. Let it rest for 10 minutes in tin foil, the internal temperature is ideal at 46 degrees. Cut the meat into thin slices and place on the freshly baked pizza. We finish with pickled red onions and small taps of fresh cream, salt and black pepper.
4 st minipizzor. Ready-made pizza dough for mini pizzas is available for purchase in the refrigerator.
2 dl sour cream
200 g of delicious cheese, fasterbutten type cheese or priest cheese
1 lemon, grated peel
Pickled red onion (see wild boar burger recipe)
Spread the fresh cream on the pizza, sprinkle some grated cheese, lemon peel and add some basil leaves. Malin has a wood fired pizza oven on the balcony where the temperature can reach over 450 degrees. She bakes real Neapolitan pizza in just 60 seconds.
You can also use a regular oven on max heat and bake for 10 minutes until the pizza is browned on top and bottom. Feel free to use a pizza stone when baking.
Mashed wild boar burger with Fasterbutin cheese
Instead of a thick ground beef steak, make two thin slices. Frying will be easier and, above all, tastier with several surfaces of fresh fried meat. It is better to make a samshad burger on the stove rather than on the grill.
800 gm minced wild boar (200 g
2 thin burgers per person)
1-2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Salt and Pepper
Mix the chopped wild boar with French mustard, eggs, salt and pepper and form into round balls, about 100 grams each. Heat a frying pan with oil/butter. Put one or more meatballs in the skillet, put on greaseproof paper and press/crunch the meat, so that it is about 0.5-1 cm thick, using a large spoon. Fry both sides.
1 dL mayonnaise, homemade or purchased
truffle salt (available in online stores)
Salt and Pepper
Mix mayonnaise with truffle oil and truffle salt to taste. Mix salt and pepper in a little finely chopped thyme.
Pickled red onions
1-2-3 layers (vinegar, sugar and water)
Chop the red onion and put it in a bowl. Boil a 1-2-3 layer, ie 1 part vinegar, 1 part sugar, 3 parts water. Pour the hot layer over the onions and let it cool.
Västerbotten cheese, grated
Fry the hamburger buns in a frying pan, spread the truffle mayonnaise on the loaves. Make a hamburger with salad leaves, pickled red onions, and two slices of mashed wild pork. Finish with plenty of Västerbotten cheese before putting on the baking lid.
Basic mayonnaise recipe
2 eggs (white and yellow)
2 teaspoons French mustard
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
About 2 dL of neutral oil (cooking/rapeseed/sunflower oil)
1. Measure the ingredients in the blenderBeaker or in a tall/narrow mixing bowl.
2. Place the hand mixer in the bowl of the high-tight mixer and start the motor.
3. Turn the hand mixer slightly up and down until the ingredients are blended. Within seconds, mayonnaise is ready.
4. If necessary, add more oil if the consistency is stronger. Taste and season more if necessary.
If mayonnaise breaks off, do the following: Put an egg yolk in a bowl. Slowly drip the mayonnaise slices and whisk until combined.
Prescription: Malin Rosdahl, @smakbomben on Instagram
Text and image: Lena Runner